Project Description :
Providing architecture services to NAPRA for a migration and redesign of a SharePoint 2010 solution to SharePoint 2013.
Tasks performed :
- Completed data analysis in preparation for migration to a new system.
- Use cases defined and documented for all participating partners.
- Logical site architecture defined for both public and internal solutions.
- Security model developed and integrated into overall plan.
- Designed Proof of Concept plan and requirements
- Migration strategy developed for data from both SharePoint 2010 and outside database sources
- Meta data requirements defined and the creation of the required Content Types
- Test Plan creation and validation
- Office 365 site created to manage project
- Workflows developed for task management
- Custom content types created to comply with association project management guidelines